Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Travelers & Adventurers Needed to Tryout a New Travel Towel

Travelers & Adventurers Needed to Tryout a New Travel Towel

Old Jan 5, 16, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Travelers & Adventurers Needed to Tryout a New Dry Bag

Hi there,

I love traveling! And last year I decided to leave my job and see if I could create some really cool travel goods that I could manufacture and retail myself. It's a crazy experiment and I need some help to get going in exchange for one of my brand new Dry Bags. I'm really pleased with them, they have lovely designs on the back as well as my new 'ECOdept' logo.

I'm offering for free, one of my Dry Bags to just 20 people - and in return, I'm just asking for an honest review left on Amazon where I'm retailing the bags. I need a few reviews to get the business going so this is why I'm appealing for a bit of community help :-)

If you're serious about wanting one for review, then just message me and let me know the preferred size (20L, 30L or 40L) and color (Foliage Green, Desert Sand or Marine Blue). I will send you a link to the product on Amazon.com and a promo code that you can use at checkout to get 100% off. I really do only have 20 to giveaway - so they'll go to the fastest respondees!!!

Thanks so much for your interest.
Mark Hodierne, hopeful entrepreneur.

Last edited by mhodierne; Jan 5, 16 at 3:16 pm Reason: Mistake in the title - sorry!!
Old Jan 5, 16, 2:36 pm

Programs: LH FTL, EB*G(2)
I am confused.. title says Towel, but then you talk about "Dry Bags"
Is it a bag that can be used as a towel?

Best wishes for the product/business!

PS: not a travel-towel user, so pick someone else for review
Old Jan 5, 16, 2:51 pm

Programs: AA EP (life Gold), Global Entry, TSA Pre-Check, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
Agreed that is a little confusing. Besides, what is a travel towel?
Best of luck Mark.
Old Jan 5, 16, 2:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Originally Posted by Whodunit68 View Post
Agreed that is a little confusing. Besides, what is a travel towel?

A towel, [The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy] says, is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have. Partly it has great practical value. You can wrap it around you for warmth as you bound across the cold moons of Jaglan Beta; you can lie on it on the brilliant marble-sanded beaches of Santraginus V, inhaling the heady sea vapors; you can sleep under it beneath the stars which shine so redly on the desert world of Kakrafoon; use it to sail a miniraft down the slow heavy River Moth; wet it for use in hand-to-hand-combat; wrap it round your head to ward off noxious fumes or avoid the gaze of the Ravenous Bugblatter Beast of Traal (such a mind-boggingly stupid animal, it assumes that if you can't see it, it can't see you); you can wave your towel in emergencies as a distress signal, and of course dry yourself off with it if it still seems to be clean enough.”
Old Jan 5, 16, 3:07 pm

Programs: LH FTL, EB*G(2)
A small towel, that is made from fibre/fabric that dries up very fast.

WilcoRoger: or that :-)
Old Jan 5, 16, 3:18 pm
Original Poster

Apologies folks ... it's a Dry Bag I've just created and have available for testing (I'm looking into travel towels as a product too ... so my oruiginal title must have been a confusing Freudian slip!!!). Forgive me :-))
Old Jan 16, 16, 9:34 pm

I would be interested in both the dry bag and quick dry towel, both items I use regularly during travel.
Old Jan 18, 16, 3:18 am

Programs: CO Gold, Hotels.. TBD
Link, pictures - some clarity. Would like to see.
Old Jan 18, 16, 10:40 am

Programs: AA
We have a couple trips coming up and I would be interested in trying it out.
Old Jan 18, 16, 11:16 pm

A bit of googling, and I'd guess:
Amazon.com : ECOdept Lightweight Waterproof Dry Bag ~ Shoulder Strap ~ Roll-Top Closure Keeps Valuables Dry ~ Beach, Camping, Boating, Kayaking, Canoeing, Rafting and Fishing ~ Perfect Gift : Sports & Outdoors Amazon.com : ECOdept Lightweight Waterproof Dry Bag ~ Shoulder Strap ~ Roll-Top Closure Keeps Valuables Dry ~ Beach, Camping, Boating, Kayaking, Canoeing, Rafting and Fishing ~ Perfect Gift : Sports & Outdoors
and
http://ecodept.com/products/journey-dry-bag

as someone who doesn't regularly use/buy dry bags, dimensions in something other than volume would help.
Old Jan 19, 16, 8:32 am

PM sent ,

thanks
Old Jan 19, 16, 2:11 pm

This one does not impress me! If I were to buy a dry sack today it would definitely be the Scrubba Wash pack the coolest and smartest one available since it also doubles as a portable washing machine and can be used as both a backpack or shoulder bag and also I think it looks good:

Old Jan 19, 16, 2:20 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM, Accor Plat, Htz PC, Natl ExEm, other random status
Originally Posted by SkyForce6 View Post
This one does not impress me! If I were to buy a dry sack today it would definitely be the Scrubba Wash pack the coolest and smartest one available since it also doubles as a portable washing machine and can be used as both a backpack or shoulder bag and also I think it looks good:

The Scrubba does look cool, but it's also several times the price of the one being discussed in this thread, so you're sort of comparing a red delicious apple with an Asian Pear...

Greg

Search this Thread
Search Engine: