Reload this Page >

Coffee lovers: Opinions on a travel French Press

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Coffee lovers: Opinions on a travel French Press

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2015, 1:13 pm

Programs: DL Silver, AS MVP, UA Silver, HHonors Diamond, Marriott Plat, SPG Plat, National Exec Elite
What exactly does the Frieling offer that a similar (and very well reviewed) Highwin stainless french press at ~1/2 the price doesn't?

http://www.amazon.com/Highwin-Double...sin=B005FEF1DM

I'm not a french press kind of person (not much flexibility... can really only make one drink), so maybe there's some glaring difference I'm missing?
Old Jan 16, 2015, 1:43 pm

Originally Posted by bhatnasx

It works. No need to dwell on a $30 decision - more important things in life.

And, if better info comes along in the next day or two, I'll just order a different one & return the one I got...

^^^
Old Jan 17, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: UA 1K 1MM, AA, DL
Originally Posted by IsleOfMan
What exactly does the Frieling offer that a similar (and very well reviewed) Highwin stainless french press at ~1/2 the price doesn't?

http://www.amazon.com/Highwin-Double...sin=B005FEF1DM

I'm not a french press kind of person (not much flexibility... can really only make one drink), so maybe there's some glaring difference I'm missing?
More nickel and German engineering!

More seriously, I don't know, but I have experience with the Freiling and not the Highwin, so am prepared only to recommend the former.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.