Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Smart bag

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2016, 10:03 am

Programs: VS Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
I was bought one for Christmas.

Pros: It looks smart, and seems well put-together. The features seem promising.
Cons: Decreased load capacity (mainly due to the laptop pocket on the front), unreliable if you're using Android vs iPhone.

I can't get the tracking to work, though the implication from Bluesmart is that this is a bug with the Android app and will be fixed soon.

I'd say hold off on getting one until the bugs are ironed out.
Old Jan 14, 2016, 1:42 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, &c.
Now for the low, low price of...

The suitcase is also available at the MoMA Design Store, for a whopping $399, but if you become a Museum member you get 10% (or occasionally 20%) off. And you can see what it actually looks like in the store.

NB, I have zero desire in this product, as I'm very happy with my dumb, yet very functional and durable, Tom Binh. Just an FYI for anyone who does...
Old Jan 15, 2016, 9:32 am

I read some recent reviews on Amazon by people who bought (and received) these bags. It seems that what is delivered does not quite live up to what was promised. And, as some here have predicted, the locking mechanism is a definite problem. I love the whole design concept but if it doesn't work, that's just disappointing.
Old Jan 23, 2016, 6:35 am

I was looking into buying one but the reviews are putting me off. I don't want to be stuck with a dud. I'm also concerned by the lack of storage
Old Jan 25, 2016, 12:11 am

I'm looking for this case thing ,big case which can contain many stuff . I bought one from Walmart before ,but it's too small and then I returned it back .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.