Wiki Posts
Search

Great deal on SeV Tropiformer Jacket

Search this Thread

Old Mar 18, 2014, 12:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS
Great deal on SeV Tropiformer Jacket

Been looking at these multi-pocket gadget clothing options for awhile, and just stumbled upon a great deal for one. The Sev (ScotteVest) Tropiformer jacket/vest is on sale for $79.99 at Think Geek, with an extra 30% off with coupon code WARMUP. That makes it about $62 with shipping vs. $155 on the SeV site.

Note: it's only for the red color.

Super light-weight and convertible into a vest. I know people have had mixed experiences with SeV products, but for that price, I'm risking it for my upcoming summer vacation to Italy/France.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 9:56 pm

That is a great price. Good find. I wish it was for more than just the red (a little less inconspicuous than I like), but it's still a great deal.
Old Mar 24, 2014, 7:24 am

I haven't tried this yet but the dakine bc vest looks like it might work for some people - certainly has room

http://www.dakine.com/p/backpacks/sn...ter-14/bc-vest
Old Mar 25, 2014, 9:35 am

I love the jacket but I would stick out like a sore thumb in London and Paris, or does it really matter anymore?

What is the fit on the jacket? I hate anything really tight.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.