Search

compact bags ?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 27, 2013, 8:13 am
Original Poster

compact bags ?

Hi, are there any compact bags , like this one

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0033ZP20W/...ter_B006CG2TZU

but with padding to carry a laptop ? I know it won't be as small but something similar .
Old Nov 27, 2013, 9:09 am
tcl

Location: In a hotel somewhere trying to repack everything I brought (and bought) in to a carry-on smaller than my last one.
Programs: UA, Asia Miles, Southwest, IHG
Do you mean similar as in made of silicone coated ripstop nylon like the one you linked to? Or do you mean a daypack that packs into its own pocket? Also, how big is your laptop?

For my 11" netbook, I prefer Sea to Summit's messenger bag rather than their backpack. The backpack is a bit too rounded in shape to fit a rectangular object well. Currently for a packable ultralight backpack, I am using The North face flyweight. It also fits my 11" netbook.

For a larger laptop, how about Eagle Creek's ultralight pack/tote? It expands in length. It's not padded but they have a tablet sleeve with padding that you can add to whatever bag you use.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.