Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ordering Rimowa from Koffer Direkt

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2018, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA Global Services; Bonvoy Ambassador
Discount code

It is now the beginning of March. Any discount codes?
Old Mar 9, 2018, 7:21 am

Programs: M/M
I'm not tracking any promo codes for the month of March so far.

However, I've found a better selection of "Made in Germany" Rimowa Classic Flight items at local retailers than the flagship stores. Each flagship I have visited has more "CZ" versus "DE" items.

For those visiting, be sure to give a second look at the department stores versus the flagships. Be sure to pick up your stickers from the Flagships though
Old Mar 19, 2018, 8:55 am

Programs: FB Plat, IHG RA Spire, TK Elite+, HH Diamond, LH SEN, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by mc1263
It is now the beginning of March. Any discount codes?
Yeah I am looking on picking up two cases of varying sizes...waiting for one too
Old Apr 10, 2018, 1:29 am

Programs: SQ KF Gold, HHonors Gold, SPG Plat
QA10PRQ54ES5U gives 10% off.
Old Apr 30, 2018, 10:27 pm

What's the best way of contacting Koffer Direkt?

I've tried sending them messages through their website, but have not received any responses...
Old May 19, 2018, 12:52 pm

Programs: UA
Any codes for May/June for either of the sites? Have a few trips planned to Germany. Thanks!
Old May 20, 2018, 1:22 am

Anyone have any luck getting in contact with Koffer Direkt recently?

I've sent them a few message through their website, but haven't received any responses...
Old May 21, 2018, 1:09 am

Programs: AA EXP/1MM
Originally Posted by pentiumvi
Anyone have any luck getting in contact with Koffer Direkt recently?

I've sent them a few message through their website, but haven't received any responses...
I wrote them in English a couple weeks ago and didn't get a response. Wrote again a few days later in German and did get a response. Maybe there's been a staff change of some kind?

You could always give Google translate a try-- your message might come out a little wonky and possibly also rude if the engine uses over-familiar pronouns, but if the gist of your question is rendered intelligibly, maybe you'll get an answer.
Old May 27, 2018, 10:07 pm

Originally Posted by calexandre
I wrote them in English a couple weeks ago and didn't get a response. Wrote again a few days later in German and did get a response. Maybe there's been a staff change of some kind?

You could always give Google translate a try-- your message might come out a little wonky and possibly also rude if the engine uses over-familiar pronouns, but if the gist of your question is rendered intelligibly, maybe you'll get an answer.
Maybe my google translated "German" wasn't good enough, but still have not gotten any responses
Old May 31, 2018, 9:52 pm

No reply from my much earlier email either, but when I eventually gave up waiting and just placed an order (15% off for Mothers' Day, couldn't pass it up) I just added in the comments section that I would like the VAT refund forms included in the order, translated into German using Google Translate. The handfilled form was duly included with my invoice.
Old Jul 4, 2018, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by elleana
No reply from my much earlier email either, but when I eventually gave up waiting and just placed an order (15% off for Mothers' Day, couldn't pass it up) I just added in the comments section that I would like the VAT refund forms included in the order, translated into German using Google Translate. The handfilled form was duly included with my invoice.
I guess I will have to take the gamble that they provide the VAT refund forms.

Would you be so kind as to provide a copy and paste of what you wrote when you ordered?

Thanks
Old Jul 5, 2018, 2:21 am

Originally Posted by pentiumvi
I guess I will have to take the gamble that they provide the VAT refund forms.

Would you be so kind as to provide a copy and paste of what you wrote when you ordered?

Thanks
Könnten Sie bitte Formulare für die Rückerstattung der Mehrwertsteuer angeben?
Old Jul 5, 2018, 8:03 pm

Originally Posted by elleana
Könnten Sie bitte Formulare für die Rückerstattung der Mehrwertsteuer angeben?
Thanks!

Just one more question, did you have your purchase shipped somewhere in EU? I'm guessing that's the case, since you asked for VAT refund forms, but thought I'd confirm
Old Jul 6, 2018, 12:09 am

Yes, it shipped to Denmark though I eventually flew out of the EU from Frankfurt.
Old Jul 15, 2018, 11:40 am

Looks like they are having a 13% off sale today for World Cup.

Will there be additional VAT tax if items are shipped to UK?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.