RIMOWA service

Old May 31, 13, 3:00 am
Original Poster

RIMOWA service

I've always wanted a Rimowa Topas, finally received one as a gift about a month a go. However, just after one trip to China, I discovered a slight crack in one of the plastic part of the wheel wells. This is a IATA carryon, so was not abused by the airline people. I'm very disappointed with this situation, is this something Rimowa can take care for me? How do I go about getting this under warranty service? I have two more trips coming soon.
Old May 31, 13, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by landarcht View Post
I've always wanted a Rimowa Topas, finally received one as a gift about a month a go. However, just after one trip to China, I discovered a slight crack in one of the plastic part of the wheel wells. This is a IATA carryon, so was not abused by the airline people. I'm very disappointed with this situation, is this something Rimowa can take care for me? How do I go about getting this under warranty service? I have two more trips coming soon.
My experience so far with the CS of Rimowa has been great, bought a Topas in Germany, used it on quite a few trips and somehow, two rivets went missing. Brought it into the next Rimowa store (in HNL), and they fixed it within 2 days. What I'm trying to say is: Just bring it to a Rimowa Store (you can find the locations on their website) and tell them about it. Since you just got the case, they won't ask any questions.
Old Jun 1, 13, 2:02 am
Original Poster

Thanks Edoa. I did talk to Rimowa and they directed me to an authorized repair shop.
Their service email [email protected] however, is useless, no one replied. I would think luggage cost this much would have great communication with the customers. I think high level of customer service is just as important as the product itself.
Old Jun 1, 13, 2:05 am
Original Poster

customer service

Their email seems to be dead, don't bother using [email protected] because I got no reply. However, I did get a live person on the phone who directed me to one of the authorized repair shops. I think high level of customer service is just important as the product itself.

Search this Thread