Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Ebags Mother Lode + ?

Ebags Mother Lode + ?

Old Feb 8, 2013, 5:12 pm
Original Poster

Ebags Mother Lode + ?

Hi I am new to this site I am trying to plan what to take on my first international trip to Tonga in a few months this will be a 2 week + trip. I am planning on taking the Ebags Mother Lode TLS Convertible to put in the overhead. What else do you think I could take and get away with under my seat? I will be flying Air New Zealand it looks like. Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Old Feb 10, 2013, 9:34 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Welcome to FlyerTalk, Olive541. I've moved your post into its own thread since you aren't looking for an underseat carryon as your only bag.

Gfunkdave
Moderator on Training Wheels
Old Feb 10, 2013, 3:42 pm

Programs: AA PPRO, Marriott/Hilton Gold, AMX-Plat, Global Entry
Are you checking? Is it your only bag & you're carrying on or are you checking? If you're taking another bag, does it roll? How are you traveling when there? If you're taking a LCC, what are their carry-on limits?

I have the TLS and pair it with a BR rolling cabin bag. The combo provides a lot of capacity in a form factor which can carry-on RJs.

I have taken the TLS to Europe but with checked bags/one roller. If you are using a car, wheels for luggage matter less. If you're on a lot of trains, rolling bulky luggage can be inconvenient.

Last edited by JMN57; Feb 11, 2013 at 10:17 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.