Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport VIP (Meet and Greet) Service

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2013, 9:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by flyerboi17
I've been using this company for a few months now and they provide expedited customs/immigrations for myself and partner every time. I just used their services for an LAX arrival and I was met at the door of the aircraft and out of customs in two minutes, their website is www.myeta.biz
Originally Posted by cedricgerald
I have contacted myETA and they replied in a very professional way and they quoted USD 400 for 2 at LAS. I told them that I'm fine with the rates and provided my flight details and unfortunately they didn't reply despite 2 or 3 (maybe 4 reminders) over 2 weeks. Too bad as the guy there was very good. That's happened last month
site is down, theyre dead?
Old Jul 4, 2013, 10:02 am
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
We've used TAV PrimeClass CIP service at IST / Istanbul (CIP=Commercially Important Person). They are top notch - they can even meet you at the apron, or at least when you disembark from a commercial flight with an electric golf cart, have someone take your passports to the VIP / Diplomat queue to get the visa stamps, etc. and on. Gate to limo 20 minutes unless you want to go to their lounge first. They've grown:
  • Ankara
  • Batumi
  • Istanbul
  • Izmir
  • Skopje
  • Tbilisi
There's also a VIP service at A. C. Sandino Airport in Managua / MGA (see here). $30 not only includes lounge access, it includes "service includes checking documents and baggage with immigration, customs and the airline. Consumption: 2 drinks." ($10 for under 12.) Initially, it looks like a lounge on the somewhat slow website - but it includes the VIP meet and greet. ˇVia la evolución! (I think Darwin said that...

Last edited by JDiver; Oct 11, 2013 at 12:34 pm Reason: add Managua
Old Jul 4, 2013, 7:57 pm

Programs: DL, UA, WN, Amtrak, Hyatt, Accor
There are several meet & greet immigration expediters at Denpasar, Bali. Just google.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 8:22 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
SIN has an expensive service with its own private terminal and official processing facilities, but it's an extremely pleasant and efficient airport anyway. IIRC there are treads about the service in the Singapore destination forum, perhaps also in the SQ forum. There are deals for certain Singapore credit card holders.
Old Jul 4, 2013, 10:14 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

discussion on FT seems centered around when it is received (free) via some other thing, like in SIN getting it with suites at some hotels, or transfers, etc

when again, premium air doesnt always incl queue jump

im interested in everything, but especially global companies/directories/etc

A&K tried launching a service, then ended it

seems like there is a potential market here...
Old Jul 5, 2013, 2:49 am

Programs: ROP *G
Has anyone used the meet and greet service in BKK airport on Thai Airways flying in Y class or any other airlines? How does it help? I've never waited more than 5 min for security and immigration anyhow and the lounge is literally 50 meters behind the immigration counter....sooo....???

Perhaps it would be more beneficial for those who aren't *Gold status or for those who aren't traveling in J or F class on Thai?
Old Jul 5, 2013, 6:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

its like insurance. you get it in case you need it. probability and length of delay varies by airport and time.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 6:26 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Globalist, *A Silver
TSN, awesome. Not an official or gigantic VIP service, but those people are very very nice.
Old Jul 10, 2013, 9:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by agp423
TSN, awesome. Not an official or gigantic VIP service, but those people are very very nice.
there is VVIP (car on tarmac) at at least one vietnamese airport

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...-airports.html

Last edited by Kagehitokiri; May 6, 2014 at 7:40 pm
Old Oct 23, 2015, 12:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL SkyClub Lifer
LAX?

Bump

MyETA.biz mentioned upthread doesn't seem to exist any more, and LJR's web site is dead as well. Is AirportAssistance.com (Airport Assistance Worldwide) the way to go now? RML? I don't need anything super-fancy, just somebody to meet my mother-in-law when she comes out of customs at LAX-TBIT and get her (at least) as far as security for her connecting flight from T5.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.