Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Herbal remedy

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2012, 12:18 pm
Original Poster

Location: FSD - Now 4 airlines out of city, AA recently added flights to DFW and ORD
Programs: United MP 1K, NW/Delta Platinum, HHonors Diamond, National Executive Elite
Herbal remedy

Not sure if this falls under Travel Products, but didn't know where else to start it. Was on a full to the gills CRJ Monday morning for a short flight to ORD. After the flight attendant was seated, just before reaching the runway, someone in my general vicinity somehow partook of an herbal product; I can only assume it was for pre-flight nerves. The first whiff I got, thought to myself that there must be a skunk on or near the runway, not impossible in the semi-rural setting of the airport. After another few whiffs, realized exactly what it was - the smell is unmistakable. Since I didn't see who it came from (definitely not the pilot dead-heading next to me!), and we were about to take off, there wasn't much to be done about it and I probably wouldn't have anyway.

Just thought it was a pretty stupid and gutsy thing to do and was wondering whether anyone else had encountered this?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.