Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Red Oxx Flying Fortress

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2012, 9:32 pm
Original Poster

Red Oxx Flying Fortress

For those who own the Flying Fortress, how many suits/shirts are you able to fit into it?

I recently bought another Red Oxx product and, while I love it, I have found that the photos can be deceiving for size!

Thanks!
Old Apr 21, 2012, 10:23 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
1) What is the "other product" you own now?

2) How much size do you need?

3) The photos show 2 suits. I'm thinking you can probably do 4 - one on each hanger clip.
Old Apr 24, 2012, 7:13 pm
Original Poster

1) Air Boss.

2) I travel both heavy and light depending on the circumstances. I am probably leaning more towards something that would accommodate packing on the heavy side. For example, I move fairly frequently and my things often don't arrive until a month or two after I do, so I need to take enough with me to get me through that period.

3) I agree that's what it looks like. I just wondered if anyone had personal experience with it since my circumstances prevent me from returning things I purchase.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.