'Business Casual' pants with zippered security pockets

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

'Business Casual' pants with zippered security pockets

Search this Thread

Old Apr 23, 2012, 7:44 pm

Programs: AA, BA, Delta, Jet Blue, Lufthansa, Porter
Check out P^cubed pants - http://clothingarts.com/ Business casual and have some nice security pockets. They also have an adventure line with security cargo pockets.

Love the Kuhl Krux shorts, btw
Old Apr 25, 2012, 10:19 am

Programs: QF Silver
It only has one zippered pocket, but for inexpensive bus casual you might look at Dockers Comfort Cargo Classics. They're only called cargo pants due to the hidden zipper pocket and look like normal flat-front Dockers (the darker colors look a bit more professional.)

They used to make a line of hidden zipper pockets behind the normal right-hand pocket but the cargo pocket is lower on the thigh & is primarily designed to hold a smart phone or mp3 player.

These are my new default travel pants as I like having my wallet zipped up if I fall asleep on the aircraft.

http://www.kohls.com/kohlsStore/zbra...argo+Pants.jsp
Old Apr 25, 2012, 6:02 pm

As Otheron suggested, our P^cubed - Pick-Pocket Proof Pants have secure pockets and will pass as Business Casual. We actually call our 100% cotton, classic straight leg chino the Business Traveler and they look incredible underneath a sport jacket.

The difference between our pants and the others mentioned is that we create all around security so both front and back pockets have multiple layers of protection between your wallet and the world. We even give you a triple secure pocket hidden beneath one of the rear cargo pocket - plus pockets for your business cards/smartphones/digital cameras, pockets that expand to fit large guidebooks and all our rear cargo pockets are cut resistant. Then we go a step further and coat the pants with DuPont highest grade of release/repel teflon called Advanced Dual Action Teflon which has twice the durability vs their standard finishes found on some of our competitors.

We would love all of you to upgrade to our Business or Adventure Travelers and for one week, we will offer you a 20% discount by typing in "flyertalk" at checkout.

We've are looking to grow our wearer-base and guarantee you'll love the pants when they arrive at your door or we'll refund your purchase no questions asked.

Last edited by ClothingArts; Apr 25, 2012 at 6:19 pm
Old Apr 25, 2012, 7:10 pm

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
Welcome to FT, I suppose you should contact the moderators and get your username changed to green as a company representative!
Old Apr 25, 2012, 7:45 pm

Have been looking at what appears to be the exact same pant as the P cubed - Pick-Pocket Proof Pants selling for $149.00 at a well know outlet. Even has the cube on one of the tabs. I never made the purchase as only one length,too short, is available...
Old Apr 25, 2012, 8:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: HH Silver
Originally Posted by ClothingArts
The difference between our pants and the others mentioned is that we create all around security so both front and back pockets have multiple layers of protection between your wallet and the world. We even give you a triple secure pocket hidden beneath one of the rear cargo pocket - plus pockets for your business cards/smartphones/digital cameras, pockets that expand to fit large guidebooks and all our rear cargo pockets are cut resistant. Then we go a step further and coat the pants with DuPont highest grade of release/repel teflon called Advanced Dual Action Teflon which has twice the durability vs their standard finishes found on some of our competitors.
As someone who is currently considering but dreading going back to wearing a security belt I can appreciate these models and their features. Thanks for sharing. ^
Old Apr 26, 2012, 9:38 am

Originally Posted by OnTheAsile
Have been looking at what appears to be the exact same pant as the P cubed - Pick-Pocket Proof Pants selling for $149.00 at a well know outlet. Even has the cube on one of the tabs. I never made the purchase as only one length,too short, is available...
The pants you are looking at are made by us - we cannot control what the companies we sell our pants to charge for them.

Our P^cubed Pants are sold under Pick-Pocket Proof Pants by every major travel catalog - the build quality combined with all our patented features caught their eye at the tradeshows we do and its an honor to see the pants printed in their pages.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 9:42 am

what size inseam did you need? They carry 34"...
Old Apr 26, 2012, 10:14 am

Programs: Seniors Bus Pass
You might wish to continue this by PM, as you are probably stepping over the line of commercial behaviour permitted on FT.

... and if you had a supplier in UK/Europe I would like to know too!
Old Apr 26, 2012, 11:25 am

what size inseam did you need? They carry 34"...
Yes, the other site is the one with only one inseam size. I saw what is on the Clothing Arts site and that is why I made my post. I addition to the multiple size options Clothing Arts also offers several color selection options.
These pants enable a multitude of options when paired with the multiple pocket jacket from Scottevest and the hidden pocket Cool Weave shirt from LLBean.
The Dockers pants with one zip side pocket are also available from JC Penny's.
They have been my travelers for a while and the side pocket is a good place for a wallet when sitting for extended periods.
I am "old school" and prefer the pants from Magellen's with two zippered pockets for business meetings and dressier dinners.

Last edited by OnTheAsile; Apr 26, 2012 at 11:31 am Reason: edited link
Old Apr 26, 2012, 1:19 pm

Programs: QF Silver
Originally Posted by OnTheAsile
The Dockers pants with one zip side pocket are also available from JC Penny's.
They have been my travelers for a while and the side pocket is a good place for a wallet when sitting for extended periods.
Just a warning, there are two styles of Dockers cargoes. The pocket on the ones listed at the JC Penny's link has an exterior pocket with a horizontal zip and look more like cargo pants (Amazon also has this style.) The Kohls link posted above has a vertical zipper & the pocket is inside the pant leg which is hidden and looks more 'business casual' as long as you don''t overstuff it . Unfortunately websites list them with the same name, you have to look carefully at the pictures.
Old Apr 26, 2012, 3:08 pm

Originally Posted by Zarf4
Just a warning, there are two styles of Dockers cargoes. The pocket on the ones listed at the JC Penny's link has an exterior pocket with a horizontal zip and look more like cargo pants (Amazon also has this style.) The Kohls link posted above has a vertical zipper & the pocket is inside the pant leg which is hidden and looks more 'business casual' as long as you don''t overstuff it . Unfortunately websites list them with the same name, you have to look carefully at the pictures.
Thank you for point that out. On a closer look the zipper appears to be vertical, and you cannot see the stitching for the pocket on the pants leg.
Off to Kohls tomorrow..
Old Apr 26, 2012, 4:01 pm

As Otheron suggested, our P^cubed - Pick-Pocket Proof Pants have secure pockets and will pass as Business Casual. We actually call our 100% cotton, classic straight leg chino the Business Traveler and they look incredible underneath a sport jacket.
Too bad you don't make them for women...
Old Apr 28, 2012, 9:28 am

Originally Posted by Megn
Too bad you don't make them for women...
We are developing the line now and will try to have them available in time for the holidays - definitely by the start of summer next year...
Old Jun 7, 2015, 11:34 am

Programs: Star Alliance Gold, past Sky Team Platinum
Sorry for resurrecting this thread after three years...

For those living in Europe, have a look a Brax business pants (e.g. Hirmer in Muenchen carries them). I just bought a grey Brax pants (wool mix), it has a (inner) zippered back pocket, great for securing the wallet. Price was about 100 Euros. It travels well, and I was told that it might also be ok for sink washing and air drying while on the road (not requiring pressing) - even though I did not yet try that aspect.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.