Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Good bluetooth adaptors for inflight entertainment?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2019, 11:25 am
Original Poster

Has anyone used any bluetooth adapter products to enable the inflight entertainment system to work through your personal wireless headphones? I have a BA flight coming to on a 787-8 and would love to use my Bose wireless headphones.
Old Aug 4, 2019, 2:40 pm

Programs: AS 100K, UA MM, AA MM, IC Plat Amb, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Explorist
I carry a Bluetooth receiver/transmitter (with aptX low latency feature) in case I want to use my Bluetooth headphones on a plane. I don't use it a lot, but I do like the ability to move in & out of my seat without constantly connecting and disconnecting my headphones.

The specific one I carry is no longer for sale on Amazon, but
here here
is a similar one. That particular model both transmits and receives Bluetooth signals; you can save a few bucks with an
adapter that only transmits adapter that only transmits
. Make sure the one you buy supports "aptX low latency" to minimize audio/video sync issues.
Old Aug 9, 2019, 9:40 pm

I have a slightly older version of
this this
and it works great.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.