Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2012, 10:15 am
-DSH-
Original Poster

Programs: BDDC Gold, MR Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Diamond, EK Plat
20% off selected Tumi bags

http://www.ebags.com/category/tumi/20040779/h/sale

Valid until Sunday March 18.

Don't really know much about Tumi but don't post a lot here so thought I'd share.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 9:59 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Same thing in Nordstroms, saw the signs last night as I was passing through and just saw it was also on their website. Till Sunday, the 18th

The terms from the Tumi site, not sure if the stores are the same or not

20% OFF FULL PRICE MERCHANDISE

Save 20% on your purchase, exclusive of tax and delivery fees. Valid on full-price merchandise only. Offer cannot be applied to discounted items, past purchases, Tumi gift cards, or philanthropic merchandise or any T-Tech by Tumi products. Offer may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount. Offer has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. Offer is valid at full-price Tumi U.S. retail stores, U.S. tumi.com and participating dealers, department stores, and websites. Not valid in Tumi outlet stores. Offer not valid outside the U.S. Each store has the right, in its sole discretion, to limit or restrict the quantity of items purchased. Customer is responsible for all applicable shipping charges and taxes. In the event of a return or exchange, discounted savings will be deducted from the value of your return/exchange. One offer per purchase. Limited to one-time use only. Void if copied, transferred or obtained through channels not approved by Tumi. Void where prohibited by law. Offer valid only from March 8, 2012 until March 18, 2012 at 11:59pm EST.
Old Mar 16, 2012, 10:14 pm

Tegris- great bag- lousy policy.

Just picked up a new Tegris medium bag form the Tumi sale - Yay !

- but it's a bittersweet moment when I should be delighted about my new purchase I find myself frustrated.

Tumi pi$$ed me off when they told me if they sold out during the sale they wouldn't give me a rain check on a bag.

As a Veteran of about a dozen Tumi bags and many thousands of dollars - I dont need that kind of BS.

Uncle Dave

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.