Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Carry bag for laptop, iPad, Kindle and iPhone

Search this Thread

Old Jun 20, 2011, 10:27 pm
Original Poster

Carry bag for laptop, iPad, Kindle and iPhone

I'm looking for a laptop bag with special compartments to hold all of my electronics when I fly. I looked around and can't find anything like this. Does anyone know if this exists?
Old Jun 21, 2011, 10:31 am

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
How about a Tom Bihn Empire Builder or ID?

Last edited by N1120A; Jun 21, 2011 at 10:32 am Reason: Spelling
Old Jun 22, 2011, 1:52 pm

Programs: AA Platinum, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver
You didn't really specify what style of bag you're looking for (backpack, messenger, etc.), but I have & love my North Face Surge backpack. It has a dedicated padded laptop pocket that I use for my Macbook & iPad. There is also a dedicated zippered section in front for cords, peripherals, etc. that also has a small padded zippered pouch that I can use for my iPhone when I need to send it through security or while I'm on the plane.

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/...r/surge_3.html
Old Jun 24, 2011, 3:16 am

I have recently bought McKlein Willowbrook laptop bag from bagsbuy.com.It has padded pocket for laptop and side pockets for hard disk and i phone. It is in leather and looks descent. I got this bag from Pennyful.com and so earned 9.75% cash back also.
Old Jun 24, 2011, 4:31 am

Programs: A3 *G, BA Silver
Camera Bags

They may be what you're looking for - Lowe have load from bags to backpacks. You can move the dividers around to suit.

http://www.ebags.com/product/lowepro...ductid=1303609
Old Jun 24, 2011, 5:46 am

Programs: Hyatt, Hilton, US Airways, United, American, Delta
Smile

Well everyone has an opinion on what's best/favorite, here is mine.

http://www.oakley.com/products/flak-...-3-0/92271-22Y

I use this for work and for travel. At work, I carry a laptop back and forth every day. The bad has a nice padded compartment for laptops. WHen I travel, I load it up, laptop, ipad, sony e-reader (I know, Ipad can do books too, but like the e-ink display), Cannon DSLR, Cannon ELPH, underwater housing for ELPH, all the charging cables, and my prescription sunglasses, plus a few other items (meds, stain wipes, etc). All fits nicley in this mid-sized bag.

The website has it for 75, but we have an Oakley outlet where I was able to pick it up for 45. Actually, ended up buying three total, one for me, wife, and mother in law.

I kind of like the Oakley products, they seem well thought out and have served me well.

Just saw this on their website too, http://www.oakley.com/products/check...-bag/92251-20G looks interesting.

Good luck with your choices. My wife says I have a backpack fetish, but after buying the one I have, it has everything I need, so haven't went shopping for one in a while, but that new bag.... hmmmmm......
Old Jun 24, 2011, 8:50 pm
Original Poster

Those are some pretty sweet bags I was unaware of. Thanks everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.