Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Help IDing this carry-on bag from Macy's website...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 28, 2011, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA, CO

I found this nice-looking bag in the "Luggage Finder" section of Macy's website, but I am unable to tell the brand of the bag. The label is square and, from the blurry image, it seems as if the brand is either a two-word or a very long name.

I called Macy's and their inept customer service rep wasn't able to find out the brand. All the lady said was that the information was not given to Macy's by whatever agency made the ad and they have no information about any of the products pictured being in stock. (?)

How Macy's can have an ad for a product they do not even sell is beyond me, but I am really interested in purchasing this bag (it looks a lot like the carry-on, rolling duffel in my current DVF luggage set, only smaller and, thus, better suited for shorter trips).

Any ideas what the brand might be?

Thanks

lp

Old Apr 28, 2011, 7:47 pm

Originally Posted by lilacpear
I found this nice-looking bag in the "Luggage Finder" section of Macy's website, but I am unable to tell the brand of the bag. The label is square and, from the blurry image, it seems as if the brand is either a two-word or a very long name.

I called Macy's and their inept customer service rep wasn't able to find out the brand. All the lady said was that the information was not given to Macy's by whatever agency made the ad and they have no information about any of the products pictured being in stock. (?)

How Macy's can have an ad for a product they do not even sell is beyond me, but I am really interested in purchasing this bag (it looks a lot like the carry-on, rolling duffel in my current DVF luggage set, only smaller and, thus, better suited for shorter trips).

Any ideas what the brand might be?

Thanks

lp

Link, picture?
Old Apr 28, 2011, 8:47 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
There was a link in the post but it was not directly to the image. This is what I think they were trying to link to

Old Apr 29, 2011, 2:54 am
Original Poster

Thanks for fixing the link. Not experienced in these things...

lp
Old May 2, 2011, 3:45 pm
Original Poster

No ideas?

lp
Old May 2, 2011, 6:17 pm

Programs: COdbaUA 1K MM, AA EXP, Bonbon Gold, GHA Titanium, Hertz PC, NEXUS and GE
I don't think this is any help, but most, maybe all, of the rollers on that shot are Samsonites.
Old May 2, 2011, 6:34 pm

Programs: CO-PLAT, Hyatt Plat
The closest I could find was this http://www1.macys.com/catalog/produc...ognc?ID=480966

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.