Search

Hartmann Carry-On Bag

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2011, 1:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, Hertz, Marriott, Hilton
Hartmann Carry-On Bag

Hi,

Does anyone own one of these Hartmann Two-Zip Carry-On bags, and have any feedback - either positive or negative - that you can share?

Here is a link with photos:

http://www.ebags.com/product/hartman...carry-on/49008

I've been using an Air Boss bag, but I am looking for a wheel-less carry on bag with more of "business" look to it.

Thanks!
Old Feb 15, 2011, 8:00 pm

This doesnt answer your question specifically, but gives another example of a similar bag at a real nice price.
http://www.landsend.com/pp/CarryonSo...18__0000002455

I have used this on a couple of trips now and really like it. I have the blue and got it monogramed through Lands End for $5. It is well built and I think it looks very professional. I did replace the shoulder strap as it was very thin.
Practical Hacks did a comparison on this and the AirBoss bag.
Old Mar 5, 2011, 9:30 pm

Originally Posted by Digits
Hi,

Does anyone own one of these Hartmann Two-Zip Carry-On bags, and have any feedback - either positive or negative - that you can share?

Here is a link with photos:

http://www.ebags.com/product/hartman...carry-on/49008

I've been using an Air Boss bag, but I am looking for a wheel-less carry on bag with more of "business" look to it.

Thanks!
I have the 3-zip version in black. It is nice and not too heavy. Packed up and with the expander areas relaxed, it holds as much as a roller carryon.
Old Aug 10, 2011, 8:35 am

Programs: UA Mileageplus Plat, Hyatt Diamond. Marriott, Gold
would love to see if anyone has used the 20 inch 2 zip carry on. I too am looking to go wheeless and while there are a bunch of these 3 zip multi compartmental bags out there...and ones that clam shell flat, I have it in my head that what i'm really interested in is a semi rigid one main zip, one main compartment style bag... I think this one is the closest i've seen. ...

would love to hear some feedback!
thanks
Old Aug 10, 2011, 1:19 pm

Hartmann caryy-on

I have had the tweed version of that bag for 20+ years and have really liked it's versatility. It's been in their line for over twenty five years so I guess that alone tells you that it's been a pretty popular bag. We've gone for wheels on most everything now but I still occasionally use that bag for weekend or overnight getaways. It's nice becuase you can create "his" and "hers" compartments for undergarments etc. It's also a bit surprising how much you can get in that bag.

Hope this helps.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.