Half-Suiter?

Old Jan 6, 2011, 10:08 pm
Original Poster

Half-Suiter?

I have decided on getting the 20" Victorinox Tourbach carry on..can't afford to buy an uber expensive bag and not let it be carried on because it was 0.025" too big!
However, the description says "includes a Half-Suiter." What is a Half-Suiter? Does it carry a suit?
Old Jan 11, 2011, 1:19 pm

Programs: United - Marriott - Hertz - AMEX
Originally Posted by ap10046
I have decided on getting the 20" Victorinox Tourbach carry on..can't afford to buy an uber expensive bag and not let it be carried on because it was 0.025" too big!
However, the description says "includes a Half-Suiter." What is a Half-Suiter? Does it carry a suit?
I noticed that there is not a lot of information here on the website or the world-wide web regarding this particular bag. I decided to purchase this bag, the Tourbach 2.0 20", and according to UPS it is en-route and will arrive today. I will do an initial review and take some good pictures. I assume a half-suiter means either:
  • The bottom 3rd of the suiter part is not covered or
  • The amount of clothing it can hold is 1/2 of normal

I believe it is the latter of the two. I am looking forward to this bag and got a great deal on it via LuggagePro. It was on sale, plus I found an online coupon for an addition discount.
Old Jan 12, 2011, 9:19 am

Here are some picks I took. I decided to exchange it and go with the 22". The 22" actually measures 21.5" and my current bag which is a 22", measures 23.5". I need a bag that I can stow properly in the overhead. Take a look at the 20". You can see the half suiter: http://picasaweb.google.com/carlosan...eat=directlink
Old Jan 13, 2011, 11:14 am

Here are some pics of the 20". I exchanged it for the 22" which measures a true 21.5". It was just too small: http://picasaweb.google.com/carlosan...eat=directlink

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.