Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Products
Reload this Page >

Shelves-To-Go Packable Shelves

Old Aug 1, 2010, 6:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Diamond, US Airways Platinum

While flying this week, I was looking thru the SkyMall magazine when I noticed this new item: Shelves-To-Go Packable Shelves. I have always used Eagle Creek Cubes and love them. But this item looks interesting if it would work. Any one tried them? http://www.skymall.com/shopping/deta...375195&c=10934
Old Aug 3, 2010, 5:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT Gold 1.9 MM flying my way to LT PLAT
tutu, I haven't tried that brand, but my Ebags Motherlode bag 25" size came with 2 shelves.

I used one shelf for a trip and it was OK. I rather resent the weight.
Old Sep 2, 2010, 3:18 pm

ed

Originally Posted by Tutu
While flying this week, I was looking thru the SkyMall magazine when I noticed this new item: Shelves-To-Go Packable Shelves. I have always used Eagle Creek Cubes and love them. But this item looks interesting if it would work. Any one tried them? http://www.skymall.com/shopping/deta...375195&c=10934
Yes I have been using it for over a year. It's great so easy to pack and unpack. You will never loose another item left in a drawer on your layover since you are unpacked when it is hung up in the closet. If you are running late you just drop in your suitcase and you are out of there ! I can't imagine flying with out it.
Old May 19, 2011, 8:38 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kettle with Kryptonium Medallion Tags
Anyone else have experience with the "Packable Shelves" device?

I happened to see it in the Skymall catalog the other day. It looks neat, but I cannot find any details on how much it weighs and how well it works.

I am very hesitant to trust the positive review above, since it was posted by a single post FTer.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.