Wiki Posts
Search

Titan Luggage

Search this Thread

Old Jan 25, 2008, 11:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver; SPG Gold; Hyatt Platinum
Titan Luggage

Does anyone have any experience with Titan Luggge and/or their NO MATTER WHAT warrranty?

http://titanluggageusa.com/index.html

Since our founding in 1983, TITAN® Luggage has been committed to providing customers with worry free ownership with your total satisfaction as our goal. With that in mind TITAN® products are covered by our No Matter What lifetime warranty. No matter what happens to your bag, TITAN® will repair or replace it free of charge - NO MATTER WHAT.
Old Dec 30, 2009, 7:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Silver; SPG Gold; Hyatt Platinum
Since my original post I have purchased 4 pieces of Titan X2 Flash luggage and have been very happy with it. Does anyone have this or other Titan luggage and, if so, what has your experience been (good or bad)? Has anyone made a repair/replacement claim under the lifetime warranty?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.