Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Where NOT to do Drone Photography | Our Misadventures while Travelling with a Drone.

Where NOT to do Drone Photography | Our Misadventures while Travelling with a Drone.

Old Apr 27, 19, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Exclamation Where NOT to do Drone Photography | Our Misadventures while Travelling with a Drone.

Hi guys,

Second time posting on this MASSIVE forum. We've compiled a series of our misadventures while travelling with a Drone and made it into a funny video.
It's meant to be entertaining and a bit educational. I do fly responsibly, but I'm still a bit of a maverick if I need to capture those amazing perspective or cinematic movement, and as long as our insurance covers it.

If you have mildly enjoyed the video, please give us a Thumbs Up, and if you've really enjoyed it... please hit our Subscribe button.
Laumeister likes this.
Old Jun 27, 19, 7:15 pm

Programs: Hilton, Amex Plat
In general, you can't fly drones at historic sites, in environmentally sensitive areas, in large cities, and at public events. In other words, you can't fly drones at all the places where you would wnat to fly drones.
strickerj and nancypants like this.
Old Jun 27, 19, 7:42 pm

Programs: Alaska, Delta, Southwest
Originally Posted by alangore View Post
In general, you can't fly drones at historic sites, in environmentally sensitive areas, in large cities, and at public events. In other words, you can't fly drones at all the places where you would wnat to fly drones.
This is ultimately why I decided not to buy a drone after years of wanting one. The morons have ruined it for the rest of us, as usual...
nancypants likes this.
Old Jun 30, 19, 1:49 pm

Originally Posted by JeremyToh View Post
Hi guys,

Second time posting on this MASSIVE forum. We've compiled a series of our misadventures while travelling with a Drone and made it into a funny video.
It's meant to be entertaining and a bit educational. I do fly responsibly, but I'm still a bit of a maverick if I need to capture those amazing perspective or cinematic movement, and as long as our insurance covers it.

https://youtu.be/Trrh_NH64cc
If you have mildly enjoyed the video, please give us a Thumbs Up, and if you've really enjoyed it... please hit our Subscribe button.
I’m curious, forgive my ignorance, but what did you mean by your ‘insurance’ covering it?

Search this Thread