Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Best Travel Photography Apps

Old Jun 28, 18, 8:55 am
Original Poster

Hi guys!

I traveled to Tokyo a few months back and fell in love with the travel lifestyle. I took many pictures and videos. Social media was great for sharing my travel moments, however it didn't capture my experience.

Because of this, I created a new app for capturing and sharing authentic travel experiences. To me, its not about the beautiful picture perfect moments, but the struggles to get there.

The app is called Stripp.
Stripp gives you a beginning and an end, you fill the middle with meaningful content that moves your story forward.

What are the benefits?
  • Separation: Under your profile will be a collection of your stripps. You create a new stripp for every travel adventure.
  • Unlimited Posting: You and those invited can post unlimited photos and videos to your stripp.
  • Privacy: Everything posted is private! Only you and those invited can see the photos and videos.
  • Sharing: If you decide to share, you share the stripp. The stripp will playback in chronological order and starts with a cover you design, followed by all your posts. You can share it exclusively to a few users or all of your followers

If you are interested, you can search 'strippapp' on google

Thanks and let me know what you think!
Peter
Old Aug 24, 18, 8:14 am

Is this app there for android ?
Old Aug 27, 18, 7:05 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum. AA and UA as well, but I don't care about them anymore.
Originally Posted by pmulshine View Post
Hi guys!
What are the benefits?
  • Privacy: Everything posted is private! Only you and those invited can see the photos and videos.
  • Sharing: If you decide to share, you share the stripp. The stripp will playback in chronological order and starts with a cover you design, followed by all your posts. You can share it exclusively to a few users or all of your followers
If it's invite only, what about sharing across platforms? This day and age, many people link their photography posts across things like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (for example). So what if one wants to post to all three (or more?)? Plus, my family don't need to subscribe to "yet another online portal" in order to view my photos, since they already get posted to Facebook, Flickr, Smugmug (and some to IG).

And you say "app" is this only accessible, postable via a cell phone or other mobile device? Or can one post from Lightroom, for instance, or Luminar?
Old Sep 6, 18, 6:20 am

Anybody know any apps to specifically edit water pics?
Old Sep 12, 19, 8:48 pm

I use Luminar 3 for MacBook, but I don't know if there is an app for it.

Search this Thread