Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Best Travel/Photography Backpack?

Old Oct 10, 17, 8:09 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Platinum, HHonors Gold, Marriott Gold, National EE

Just purchased the Incase Pro DSLR backpack, but I'm looking to see what you all use for your travels. I was looking at the Manfrotto lineup as well but the Incase seemed to offer the same space and features but for slightly less.

If anyone's interested, I'll post what I think about the Incase backpack once it arrives and I put it through some packing tests.
Old Oct 10, 17, 8:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, mid-tier with pretty much everyone else
I've had it for about a year and am still madly in love with my 30L Peak Design backpack.
Old Oct 10, 17, 8:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bthotugigem05 View Post
I've had it for about a year and am still madly in love with my 30L Peak Design backpack.
It was between the Incase and the Peak Design for me at the end. I ended up with the Incase due to price mainly. I wish I could find a Peak Design locally so I could take a look at it without having to order and return it.
Old Oct 10, 17, 9:09 am

Programs: AA-EXP & 1MM, AS MVPG 75K, MR-LT Titanium, HH Gold
Originally Posted by ChiefNWA View Post
Just purchased the Incase Pro DSLR backpack, but I'm looking to see what you all use for your travels. I was looking at the Manfrotto lineup as well but the Incase seemed to offer the same space and features but for slightly less.

If anyone's interested, I'll post what I think about the Incase backpack once it arrives and I put it through some packing tests.
Did you get the Pro model?

Yes, please post a review after you've taken it on some test "drives". Dimensions, weight, space for tablet?.....

Thanks in advance.
Old Oct 10, 17, 11:16 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by allset2travel View Post
Did you get the Pro model?

Yes, please post a review after you've taken it on some test "drives". Dimensions, weight, space for tablet?.....

Thanks in advance.
Yes, I got the Pro version. I'll be sure to post something here once I give it a test run.
Old Oct 10, 17, 5:03 pm

Programs: AC Aeroplan
I love my Thinktank Streetwalker Harddrive, it fits most international carry on sizers but i've never had an issue getting it on the plane. Its big enough for me to pack 2 camera bodies, 5 lenses, a laptop, a drone, accessories and filters without issue.
Old Oct 10, 17, 5:55 pm

Depending on what I'm doing, I go from a tamron expedition 7x, North Face Access 28L (Cool Clam shell clip top), or a couple of ThinkTank backpacks, or to my favorite with is the Pelican 1510 since I can board any plane with it.

Last edited by LufthansaFlyer; Oct 10, 17 at 8:05 pm

Search this Thread