Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Panasonic GM1 need lens recommendation

Search this Thread

Old Aug 28, 2016, 6:42 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL FO, Marriott Gold, SPG Gold
No matter which lens you decide to buy you should really consider going the used route and research B&H, Adorama and KEH who are known to be extremely reputable and all off a 30 day return policy and a warranty. B&H is 90 days and Adorama and KEH give you a 120 days warranty. You will save a great deal of money and still get a quality lens. They all rate the condition of their used equipment and look for ones that are almost new condition.

As your GM-1 body lacks IBIS look for a Panasonic lens with stabilization. @:-)

Also if you purchased the Olympus 40-150mm recently with a US warranty I would definitely put in a claim and ask for a repair or replacement.
Old Aug 28, 2016, 7:44 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver, EY Gold, HH Diamond, IHG Plat
Originally Posted by RSSrsvp
No matter which lens you decide to buy you should really consider going the used route and research B&H, Adorama and KEH who are known to be extremely reputable and all off a 30 day return policy and a warranty. B&H is 90 days and Adorama and KEH give you a 120 days warranty. You will save a great deal of money and still get a quality lens. They all rate the condition of their used equipment and look for ones that are almost new condition.

As your GM-1 body lacks IBIS look for a Panasonic lens with stabilization. @:-)

Also if you purchased the Olympus 40-150mm recently with a US warranty I would definitely put in a claim and ask for a repair or replacement.
^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.