Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

Closing ATT UVerse- want to keep Flickr open.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 25, 2014, 12:02 am
Original Poster

What can I do to keep my Flickr account if I close ATT UVERSE? I have pictures on my Flickr account, but will eventually close ATT UVerse.

I don't want to lose my Flickr account. I have read that if you end your contract with ATT Uverse you will lose your Flickr account in 90 or less days.

Has anyone had this happen to them and what eventually happened with your Flickr account?
Old Apr 25, 2014, 1:27 am

Programs: Almost anything with six to twelve steps...
Originally Posted by Earthlings
What can I do to keep my Flickr account if I close ATT UVERSE? I have pictures on my Flickr account, but will eventually close ATT UVerse.

I don't want to lose my Flickr account. I have read that if you end your contract with ATT Uverse you will lose your Flickr account in 90 or less days.

Has anyone had this happen to them and what eventually happened with your Flickr account?
Flickr needs each and every user. Contact their customer support and ask hiw to proceed. I am convinced there's a way to keep your account.

Cheers,
T.
Old Apr 25, 2014, 10:18 am

Are you using a "merged" Yahoo-AT&T e-mail? AT&T can help you "unmerge" the account and you can continue to sign in using your yahoo account.
Old Apr 27, 2014, 9:53 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by KenS
Are you using a "merged" Yahoo-AT&T e-mail? AT&T can help you "unmerge" the account and you can continue to sign in using your yahoo account.
I have the paid email with my Uverse ATT service. And that email signs me onto Flickr.
Old Apr 28, 2014, 5:01 am

The same thing is happening in the UK with BT Internet.

I got the email last month and just changed my registered email address from the btinternet one to a random hotmail/gmail address I use.

The only thing is you may lose some privileges if you have a complementary 'Pro' account.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.