Community
Wiki Posts
Search

A good reason for flying

Search this Thread

Old Sep 23, 2012, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

A good reason for flying

The University of Cyprus (Department of Archaeology and Cartography) requested Aviomania to assist with aero photography over places with archaeological interest.
Without a second thought, Nicolas and I accepted the request (a good reason for flying with granny....she likes to participate in such activities....)
Some photos are not for that specific purpose but on the way to and from those places.

According to archaeologists Cyprus has 9000 years of archaeology and culture.
More details here.Island Jewels, Understanding Ancient Cyprus and Crete

Old Sep 26, 2012, 10:39 pm

Originally Posted by bingo296
The University of Cyprus (Department of Archaeology and Cartography) requested Aviomania to assist with aero photography over places with archaeological interest.
Without a second thought, Nicolas and I accepted the request (a good reason for flying with granny....she likes to participate in such activities....)
Some photos are not for that specific purpose but on the way to and from those places.

According to archaeologists Cyprus has 9000 years of archaeology and culture.
I've never seen that view from air for sure! ^
Old Oct 1, 2012, 12:19 pm

What a view..Now want to visit this live :P
Old Oct 5, 2012, 12:41 am
Suspended

wow this is great view from sky.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.