Wiki Posts
Search

Canon 2012 Rebate extended to Feb 4th

Search this Thread

Old Feb 1, 2012, 9:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Canon 2012 Rebate extended to Feb 4th

For the Canon DSLR fans out there, this might be a good opportunity to score some gear at less expensive prices. ^

Details: http://www.bobatkins.com/photography...l/rebates.html

I personally picked up the 100mm f/2.8L macro for $899. This lens normally fetches over $1k. Purchase was made through AMEX MR portal through JR.com for 4X points.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 10:56 am

Programs: Ovaltine secret decoder club, Hilton Diamond, United 1K, Hawaiian air Gold, Starwood Gold
IT's now extended until March 3rd. I imagine new products will be released right after that date.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 5:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, SPG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by thehoax
IT's now extended until March 3rd. I imagine new products will be released right after that date.
Wow! This is the 2nd extension... unheard of! I think you're right, new products on the horizon.

I did notice this rebate is not the same as the last. I haven't compared the other lenses, but the rebate for the 100mm f/2.8L was $110 and now is $70. Either way, still a great deal for those looking for gear.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 7:37 pm

Programs: Ovaltine secret decoder club, Hilton Diamond, United 1K, Hawaiian air Gold, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Henry82
Wow! This is the 2nd extension... unheard of! I think you're right, new products on the horizon.

I did notice this rebate is not the same as the last. I haven't compared the other lenses, but the rebate for the 100mm f/2.8L was $110 and now is $70. Either way, still a great deal for those looking for gear.
Nikon is releasing today the D800
http://nikonrumors.com/2012/02/06/ni...px/#more-32762
This means that Canon will follow within 30 days as usual.

I have a large Pentax collection and only a small amount of Cannon garb. I don't have a huge lens investment at the moment and looking at doing a ton of video as that is where the market is directing it. I may go Nikon as all the old prime lenses for video on a DSLR is the Nikon mount.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.