Camera/Laptop Backpack Recommendations

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Camera/Laptop Backpack Recommendations

Search this Thread

Old Jan 14, 2012, 6:56 pm

Originally Posted by Hartmann
I am currently looking for a backpack to hold my DSLR, 1-2 extra lenses, my laptop, and a few power cords. I would like something fairly streamlined (not huge) and one that has a rain cover.

The best I've found so far is from Kata: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc..._Rucksack.html

But I'm wondering if there are any other recommendations?
Thats exactly the one I have and I love it. I was after something like you are/were and this suits perfectly. Another awesome feature is the removable padding and unzipping the two compartments - transforms into a normal backpack for when you get to your destination.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 3:53 am

Programs: Delta, American, United
check amazon.com for reviews on products like this. Def a good way to compare and look at what people have to say (pros and cons)
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:51 am

Programs: PC Plat RA, SPG Gold, AS MVPG
Thinktank makes the best camear bags/luggage/suitcases overall..
there are exceptions, and some specialized wedding photog bags, but overall thinktank is awesome.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.