Wiki Posts
Search

Your One Best/Fav Photo: Post Yours!

Search this Thread

Old Sep 29, 2011, 2:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Starwood
Your One Best/Fav Photo: Post Yours!

I realize its extremely difficult to pick just one (for me it was anyhow), but if you had to. Could be in any category.

Ill start. The Duomo in Milan. Happen to catch a monk bow among beautiful rays of light. Personally, it feels very dark but strangely uplifting. Can't wait to see yours.

Old Oct 5, 2011, 6:27 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA Plat, SW AL/CP
It'd have to be: http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3248/...e701f879_o.jpg

From Sossusvlei, Namibia
Old Oct 7, 2011, 2:23 pm

This one that I took of a baby swan at the Bonnet House Gardens in Fort Lauderdale, FL came to mind.

I spot metered on the swan's fine white feathers to get the background blacked out. It was actually a really sunny day.
Old Oct 7, 2011, 2:25 pm

Smile Our favorite pic: Machu Picchu

Definitely a tough call, but our favorite travel photo is a 360-degree virtual tour we shot at Machu Picchu a few years ago:
http://www.fullscreen360.com/machu-picchu

The light at MP is so beautiful, and if you add in the clouds and the ruins, it's such an ethereal and unforgettable place. One of my favorite destinations on Earth.
Old Oct 8, 2011, 1:03 am

Question

hi i m David i would love to share my best picture i have took but i don,t know how to load it on this forum as i m new and recently joined this forum.can anybody help me out.thanks
Old Oct 8, 2011, 8:16 am

Programs: EK Blue
I took this one of the fireworks on New Years Eve.......I loved how the purple colour came out and it looked like a fan.

Old Oct 8, 2011, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by 1David12
hi i m David i would love to share my best picture i have took but i don,t know how to load it on this forum as i m new and recently joined this forum.can anybody help me out.thanks

Hi David, Welcome to Flyer Talk, If you want to add a pic to your post go and make an account at a website such as photobucket/Flickr etc then when you want to add the pic here click on the little yellow box with the mountain & sun symbol in it, and paste the direct link for the photo you want from photobucket/Flickr and you're done!
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by fullscreen360
Definitely a tough call, but our favorite travel photo is a 360-degree virtual tour we shot at Machu Picchu a few years ago:
http://www.fullscreen360.com/machu-picchu

The light at MP is so beautiful, and if you add in the clouds and the ruins, it's such an ethereal and unforgettable place. One of my favorite destinations on Earth.
^ very cool photo. I was there five years ago and was amazed how majestic the place was.
Old Dec 2, 2011, 1:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Love2Fly74
I took this one of the fireworks on New Years Eve.......I loved how the purple colour came out and it looked like a fan.

@Love2Fly74 I always had trouble photographing fireworks. The smoke in the air would always ruin the image, I guess the best way would be to take the photos when the fireworks show begins the start
Old Dec 4, 2011, 3:34 am

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
All-time favorite's hard, so I'll just go with the sentimental favorite from this year. I love the juxtaposition and the details I didn't see until I printed the photo (like the guy on the opposite side of the street framed between the elements). I call it Bad Hair Day, taken in Morocco.

Old Dec 5, 2011, 11:55 am
Original Poster

@deidre good stuff, where in Morocco?
Old Dec 5, 2011, 12:36 pm

Programs: UA: 1K, HH: Diamond
It was on the road between Rabat and Casablanca.
Old Dec 6, 2011, 3:52 am

Originally Posted by dankwonjr
@Love2Fly74 I always had trouble photographing fireworks. The smoke in the air would always ruin the image, I guess the best way would be to take the photos when the fireworks show begins the start

Thanks for the tip^
Old Dec 6, 2011, 11:24 pm

Programs: Travel
May temporary I have no eyes to find beauty. I just look at the Dove.
Old Dec 7, 2011, 7:57 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Love2Fly74
thanks for sharing this photo, it's amazing :-:

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.