Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Photography
Reload this Page >

BOS area residents, this weekend...

Old Apr 30, 2011, 7:31 pm
Original Poster

If you're in the BOS area and looking for something this weekend...

You are hereby invited to attend Patrick Smith's third annual OPEN STUDIOS exhibit, Saturday and Sunday, April 30th and May 1st, at his apartment near Davis Square, in Somerville MA.

Patrick Smith is the ASK THE PILOT columnist for Salon.com, and host of the ASKTHEPILOT.COM website.

That's me, writing annoyingly in the third person.

The exhibit is part of the annual Somerville Open Studios event.. Last year nearly three-hundred people stopped by, and I'm hoping for a similar turnout.

Once again the exhibit will feature travel photos from my trips -- both work and pleasure -- around the globe. . This time, the presentation will mostly be in digital format.. There will be FIVE computer slide shows, plus. a centerpiece presentation streamed to a flat-screen television.

The kitchen will be amply stocked with complimentary appetizers and the finest "Vintner's Choice" examples from Trader Joe's selection of $3.99 wines (limit one glass per visitor). .

ASK THE PILOT hats and t-shirts will be for sale, so don't forget your wallet.

Yeah, you can view the same stupid pictures on my Flickr archives, but why not see them in Somerville and get a free autograph and a free plastic cup of "Three-buck Chuck?"

WHERE?

44 Foskett Street, Somerville, Massachusetts -- somewhere in the rat's maze of streets surrounding Davis Square, and easily accessible by subway.

WHEN?

I already told you: Saturday and Sunday, April 30th and May 1st (noon until 6 p.m.)

Here's a sample:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/globetrodden/sets/

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.