Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Frustrated in CA over CO Pet Policy

Frustrated in CA over CO Pet Policy

Old Oct 12, 2008, 8:23 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by ramona525
I reaaaally hope they aren't going to be sticklers on the same gender requirement.
Unless they make you take them out of the carrier and flip them over, I really don't see that this will be enforced. If they ask, just say yes. Not many people know how to sex a kitten anyway!
Old Oct 13, 2008, 8:28 am

Programs: Many, slipping beneath the horizon
I read this while nearby sits my Jack Russell, Elijah, watching out the window for passing varmints. Years ago, at 8 weeks or so, he and a liittermate flew ATL/DEN each in a inside jacket pocket of a grand nephew. I'm not quite sure how he managed them (or the cleaning of the coat's pockets) - or for that matter the airline, upon which at about 10, he already held high status.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.