Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Taking to cats to the UK (NRT - CDG via SIN - train to Holland and ferry to Harwich)

Taking to cats to the UK (NRT - CDG via SIN - train to Holland and ferry to Harwich)

Old May 1, 22, 4:09 pm
Original Poster

Hi,

I'm looking for some advice.

I'm returning home to the UK after living in Japan.
The only route that I have been able to find that works for our need is a flight from Tokyo to Paris via Singapore (it's a long 12 hour layover &#128532.

Unfortunately my travel from Paris to London fell through and now we need to take the THALYS train to Rotterdam and then travel to the Hook of Holland to take the ferry.

Can anyone give me advice on how to prepare my cats for this extensive journey? I'm also worried about the paperwork. Will I need a health certificate issued in France to travel to Amsterdam? Or will my health certificate from Tokyo to Paris cover?

I will also get a health certificate done for Tokyo to London on the advice of the Animal quarantine services in Japan.

Search this Thread