Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Pets
Reload this Page >

Pictures of our furry friends

Pictures of our furry friends

Old Aug 24, 2012, 7:36 pm

Coco & Sasha

Coco is a Snowshoe Siamese and Sasha is black DSH.

They are both beloved family members of the MissJoeyDFW household. This picture was taken annual shot and vet checkup day. No one would look at me after we got home, they were giving each other kitty kisses and consoling each other.
Old Aug 24, 2012, 7:38 pm

Originally Posted by Teal
This is Lambert. He is the apple of his moms' eyes. Today he is taking is first flight (that we know of...he is a rescue) from LAX to ORD. He has done well in the car on long trips so hopefully all goes well this evening.
How did the flight go? Lambert is a very handsome guy!
Old Aug 29, 2012, 11:23 am

Thanks! We think he is awesome. He was AWESOME flyer. Our outbound was a little rough. After a 4 hour delay we had lost our Economy plus seats and the plane was HOT. He whimpered a bit at the beginning but quickly settled down and went to sleep. He slept about 3 hours of the flight. Our inbound flight was was perfect. We had our Economy plus seats with a middle open and again he slept most of the way. He exceeded our expectations and he will be ready for his next airline trip in 2 weeks!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.