Original Poster

3 Airlines at BWI Hire Argenbright?!#@*$%

Unbelievable....

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...-2001Nov8.html
Old Nov 13, 2001, 12:14 am
EPS

Programs: UA 1P; HHonors Silver
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...1/TR163345.DTL

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">San Francisco International is second only to Baltimore-Washington International Airport for the longest waits at security checkpoints, according to an online survey of 2,878 travelers by Travelocity.com. Of more than 2,800 travelers surveyed since Sept. 11, nearly 58 percent said they had to wait more than an hour to get through security lines at Baltimore, 56 percent at SFO.</font>
Guess who handles the checkpoints at SFO...
Old Nov 13, 2001, 8:45 am

Sigh...you know, when I went through the security at BWI before my last trip, the screeners were pretty good. They nailed a couple of guys who were acting strangely -- of course, it was the guys with the M-16s who noticed it.

I guess that now that Argen-not-bright will be handling security, it's going to be even worse.

As for BWI and long check in lines, that depends on who you fly. If you're flying Southwest, yup, you got long lines. If you're flying United, since they don't fly there too much and they have their own gate area, you're okay.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.