Original Poster

Programs: AA, Delta, Singapore Airlines
CNN: Air Rage Tied to Walking Past First-Class Seating, Study Says

What do y'all think of this "study"?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/05/02/health...udy/index.html

Last edited by cblaisd; May 2, 2016 at 5:47 pm Reason: Fixed link
Old May 2, 2016, 6:03 pm

Programs: UA MM, MB LifeTit
Publish or perish is a disastrous policy and should be eliminated from the earth.
Old May 3, 2016, 7:31 am

Programs: DL PM, 1MM, DL SC, Kimpton Inner Circle
So I guess there won't be any instances of air rage on Southwest? Or on 757's with FC to the left and Y to the right?

On a separate but somewhat related note there was a recent article in the NYT about two of the big cruise lines that offer ship-within-a-ship experiences for the highest-paying customers. Separate cabins, pool, restaurant, bar, etc. One of the lines (Crystal?) took the approach of almost completely separating these passengers from everyone else even allowing private boarding/disembarking and pretty much making it so they were completely invisible to the rest of the passengers. The other line (RC?) took the opposite approach and deliberately allowed the regular passengers to be able to catch glimpses of the premium passengers and their restaurants etc. in an attempt perhaps to encourage them to pay up next time. So apparently there are different schools of thought within the travel industry as to the effect of allowing the masses to see what they're missing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.