Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

Wall St. Journal: The World's Oddest Air Routes

Wall St. Journal: The World's Oddest Air Routes

Old Aug 23, 2019, 8:41 pm

Programs: ShebaMiles
Originally Posted by Putnik
Yup, I just saw the Ethiopean 787 at LAX yesterday and was wandering how long that route is.
That route has unfortunately been (is being?) discontinued.
Old Aug 29, 2019, 11:58 am

Programs: Delta Gold, Marriott Platinum, Former Amtrak Select, Former Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by RabbitIYH
AF, through HOP!, operates a twice-weekly flight between LYS and GOT with an Embraer 145. I've always wondered about this one. It is consistently two to three times more expensive that the same route with a connection through CDG or AMS and the frequency doesn't really make it a convenient option for business travellers. Anyone knows why this exists?
They are both industrial areas.
Old Sep 3, 2019, 8:43 am

Wow, it's so interesting to read here. I never thought about such things, but now I found out so many new to me flights.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 10:05 pm

Hah, my wife laughed out loud about the headphones one.

I always have my big noise cancelling headphones on during a flight. I hate hearing other passengers and the engine noise.

So while she reads a book, she often has to repeat things to me while I'm watching a movie.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.