Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel News
Reload this Page >

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens San Francisco Hotel Guests

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens San Francisco Hotel Guests

Old Jan 7, 11, 6:00 pm
  #1  
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Benicia CA
Programs: Alaska MVP Gold 75K, AA 3.8MM, UA 1.1MM, enjoying the retired life
Posts: 31,845
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Sickens San Francisco Hotel Guests

SAN FRANCISCO (BCN) – Carbon monoxide that sent four San Francisco Marriott Marquis guests to the hospital Thursday night may have come from a leaking water heater located near the hotel, a fire spokeswoman said Friday afternoon.

Firefighters had responded at about 10:40 p.m. Thursday to reports of multiple people suffering from flu-like symptoms at the hotel, located at the intersection of Fourth and Mission streets, San Francisco fire Lt. Mindy Talmadge said.

Four guests were transported to San Francisco General Hospital and St. Francis Memorial Hospital to be treated for poisoning due to high levels of carbon monoxide measured in two rooms at the hotel.
http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...-hotel-guests/
tom911 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread