Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Health and Fitness
Reload this Page >

Bringing frozen medicine on long international flight?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bringing frozen medicine on long international flight?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 4, 2022, 6:26 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
As several can attest to on this forum, I travel with a cooler often to load "edible souvenirs".

I have not tried dry ice, but think a combination of that might work.

Good luck!

<mod hat on>

We're moving this thread thread to another forum that is more specific to this topic.

~beckoa, co-moderator Information Desk
Old Nov 27, 2022, 6:06 pm

Invest in a Fridge-to-Go, pop the entire thing into a freezer and it will stay cool/keep stuff frozen/cold for 8h. Did it when I was moving around with breastmilk that needed to be frozen/chilled and it lasted as long as they say.

You can definitely request to use the on-board freezer if the flight is long enough. My dad has put his insulin in them before, and the crew were happy to help.

Last edited by redvelvetmartinis; Nov 27, 2022 at 6:14 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.