Wiki Posts
Search

ActivTrax

Search this Thread

Old Apr 7, 2011, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K,SPG Plat,
ActivTrax

The gym I just re-joined has ActivTrax, which I've found works for me. It doesn't nag the way a trainer would but it also is included with the membership dues, so it doesn't cost the way a trainer would.

My only complaint is that it doesn't include any stretching exercises(that I know of).

Anyone else using it?
Old Apr 7, 2011, 6:06 pm

ActivTrax stretching

Thanks for the kind words. We're glad you're finding ActivTrax beneficial.

Prescribed stretches are not something we currently do. They are on our list of things to get done but aren't requested enough to rise to the top at this time. We've got our eye on it and will continue to try to get to them.

Keep up the great work.

-Gary Albert, President
ActivTrax
Old Apr 7, 2011, 6:21 pm

Programs: UA, CO
My gym is using this too and I love it. Especially since I can generate non my-gym specific workouts for generic machines to stay on routine. Of course so months it's disappointing to login and look at how little I've worked out .

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.