Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Consolidated "Breast Feed or Not" Discussion Thread [Merged]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Consolidated "Breast Feed or Not" Discussion Thread [Merged]

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2009, 7:47 am

Programs: United 0, HH Gold
Originally Posted by meisterau
I think it is wrong for the stranger next to you to whip it out, flash and then feed in public. Most don't even try to cover up. The next time someone does it next to me, I am going to stare and comment on her anatomy.
I think there was an episode of the "The Office" where a worker is breastfeeding in the office and some of the guys are staring. She reprimands them, saying, "Hey! Why don't you take a picture? It'll last longer!" The next thing you see is that the guy's have taken a picture of her breastfeeding and have placed it as their screen saver. Pretty funny ...

But hey, I think if someone wants to breastfeed in public without covering up, folks have a right to stare and check things out.

However, they don't have the right to "comment on her anatomy." That's just rude. Just sit back and enjoy the show.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.