Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cruise with 4 year old

Search this Thread

Old May 19, 2009, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by SRQ Guy
Don't discount Carnival. Camp Carnival is consistently rated the best kids' program at sea. The value of a Carnival vacation simply can't be beat.
What does Camp Carnival offer? The regular Carnival is an excellent value for adults.

I agree that it doesn't have to be Disney. I went to many of these kid programs (as well as my younger sister) and they've only gotten better over the years.

That said, Disney is still my favorite "kid" line and I think the one that goes down to Mexico is worth serious consideration.

I'm normally a Princess fan (dying to try RCL; think Norwegian blows chunks), but Disney still tops Princess in general if there are teenagers or younger on board. I must disclose I'm a Disney fan though and 2nd gen former cast member.

Oh, and I need to add that while I like the idea of Disney going to Mexico, IMO, Alaska is about 1000x better as a destination then Mexico.
Old May 21, 2009, 7:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, DL DIrt Medallion
Originally Posted by codex57
What does Camp Carnival offer? The regular Carnival is an excellent value for adults.
The 2-5 age group does crafts, music, and little parties. After 10 they do "slumber party" babysitting in the kids club area. The staff has been excellent to our daughter, though admittedly she goes to day care every day so she's used to that kind of environment.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.