Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Hotels with kids clubs for 3,4 &6yr olds

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 26, 2003, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue

Looking for resorts who have facilities for looking after young children 3 to 6 yrs, so that wife and I can go diving etc...

Bahamas, SA/Cape Town, Mauritius, US...or any 50K BA miles destination from UK !

Would apreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks
Old Nov 26, 2003, 5:46 pm

Try FDR Pebbles. You get a nanny for your children, with lots of fun activities, and scuba diving is included.

It's quiet as well. There are the theme nights. My daughters enjoyed it. They have special children friendly foods at all the dinners. My wife was happy with all the fresh fruit at all meals.

Everyone was very friendly. There is a shuttle to take a tour of an alligator farm and other historical sites. This is included in your price.
Old Dec 1, 2003, 5:37 am

We've had two fantastic holidays with our toddler without sacrificing adult luxury: Jumeirah Beach Hotel in Dubai and Forte Village in Sardinia. Fabulous children's programs/facilities but very luxe for Mom and Dad. Unfortunately, also luxe on price... We were advised to look at Pine Hills (or similar name?) resort in Portugal for next year - also billed as high quality great for kids and reportedly less expensive.
Old Dec 2, 2003, 11:25 am

Programs: DL UA
Have you thought about a Disney cruise? I took my nephew on one this summer and it is excellent. The childcare facilities are great and anytime that you are in port you can dive, shop , whatever, knowing that they are having fun. We only used the childcare about 1-2 hours a day ( since it was a family vacation we thought we would keep the kids around ). He is 6 and loved the activities, science activities, movies, "archaeological" dig on the island etc.
Also, they segment the ship well so that you are not consumed by kids. There is an adults only pool, spa and restaurant.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.