Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Miami / South Beach with toddler - Any suggestions?

Old May 4, 2014, 6:38 pm
BCH
Original Poster

We're going to South Beach for 4 days in mid-May and would love suggestions on family-friendly, 4-yr-old-captivating activities in the area.

I've heard of the Seaquarium, but I'd love reviews.

Anything else?

Thanks!
Old Feb 2, 2019, 8:24 pm

Programs: UA Gold, Marriott Titanium/Lifetime Platinum, IHG Platinum, National Executive
Wanted to bump this up

were looking to do a trip to Miami with our Toddler (2.5 years old) this November.

We booked the St Regis Bal Harbour because of our generally good experiences with St Regis, but someone recently told us the Ritz Carlton Key Biscayne is more child friendly.

Wanted to to see what people here had experienced.

Thanks!
Old Feb 28, 2019, 6:11 pm

Programs: kpk
You will have a great time! I went in December with my 1 year old son on a solo trip. We really enjoyed the public park at the tip of South Beach--tons of families, dogs, and others just enjoying the beautiful views. Very chill vibe and my son was entertained. Also check out the main pedestrian shopping area for casual outdoor seating and people watching (easier to keep baby distracted!) If you are into history at all (or just like beauitful places), check out Vizcaya! It's a lovely place to spend time, and you feel like you are in Europe. The little one will like running around the gardens and water. You will get lovely photos as well. I will say that we spent the $50+ to go to the Jungle Island...and it was not worth it. The conditions for the animals are really restricting. It was a poor zoo, and really expensive. I left feeling sad!

Enjoy your time!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.