Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Now that my child is a toddler, I want to claim her as my emotional support animal.

Now that my child is a toddler, I want to claim her as my emotional support animal.

Old Dec 13, 18, 4:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: I travel for fun these days.
Talking Now that my child is a toddler, I want to claim her as my emotional support animal.

So Mrs. Dirty and I have reached the point in our parenthood that Baby Dirty now costs us a plane ticket when we travel.

As I read the news stories about people abusing the emotional animal loop holes, I'm thinking we could try to get our little one onboard under the guise of emotional support animal. I mean she still basically is an animal that can't cook for herself and she craps in her pants. Also, she'd arguably be a lot cuter than someone's emotional support peacock.

I think it's worth a try.
GUWonder, Redhead and levilevi like this.
Old Dec 14, 18, 8:56 pm

I like it. I don't see any limits to the definitional scope of what constitutes 'animal'.

I only ask that you report back, in detail, the reaction from airline staff when you make this request .
GUWonder and Redhead like this.

Search this Thread