Community
Wiki Posts
Search

car seat on Cathay Pacific

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2017, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

car seat on Cathay Pacific

I'm flying in a couple months on an itinerary that includes an American Airlines flight and a Cathay Pacific flight (and the reverse for the return). I was planning to bring one car seat along onto the plane, because my daughter will sleep much better sitting in that. However, she's 6, and looking at Cathay Pacific's web page, it looks like they only allow a car seat for children under 3. Can anyone confirm that I am interpreting this correctly?

If so, and I use the car seat for the AA flight, what will be my options for the CX flight? Will they gate check it for me? And on the way back, since the CX flight is first, I wouldn't have it for the AA flight unless it was only checked through for that first flight.

Any suggestions?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.