Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Do Uber provide car seats in Miami?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy

Can you order an Uber (or Lyft) with a car seat provided in the car in Miami? If so, does it actually work or are there actually so few cars with car seats available that it's actually impractical to rely on?

I know you can in NYC but not sure if it exists elsewhere.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 7:32 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by salut0
Can you order an Uber (or Lyft) with a car seat provided in the car in Miami? If so, does it actually work or are there actually so few cars with car seats available that it's actually impractical to rely on?

I know you can in NYC but not sure if it exists elsewhere.
Just tried it. Unlike in NYC, Uber does not have this option on the app for Miami.
Old Jan 1, 2017, 8:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Thanks for looking -- if it were there it would be under the "More" option in the latest version of the Uber ap (scroll to the right past UberX and Pool and the pricier options)
Old Jan 2, 2017, 12:42 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by salut0
Thanks for looking -- if it were there it would be under the "More" option in the latest version of the Uber ap (scroll to the right past UberX and Pool and the pricier options)
I looked like I looked for NYC, in the above mentioned way. It showed up as an option like that in NYC but not as option in Miami.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.