Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Day rate for a babysitter on vacation

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2015, 8:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum ; Hilton Gold; Hertz 5*, Delta DM. Hyatt Platinum, Amtrak Select

We are planning to bring our occasional babysitter with us on a week long vacation. We will be paying for her airfare, hotel and meals and we are curious about an appropriate day rate. She will have her own room and our child will stay with us.

We would likely use her an average of 8 hours per day. I am thinking of offering her hourly rate x hours + a daily stipend but would love to hear other's thoughts. Thanks
Old Feb 28, 2015, 8:39 pm

Programs: AA EXP, IHG Spire
Sounds fair. She will either take it or ask for more I imagine.

Where are you vacationing to? If Asia or similar, just hire a local one and you'll be much better off on pricing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.