Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Special Interest Travel > Travel with Children
Reload this Page >

Gate check stroller on Qatar Airways

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Gate check stroller on Qatar Airways

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2019, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by fredandgingermad
Its been a long time since we've flown with Qatar (2008) but flew LHR-HKG via Doha and in both directions didn't get the stroller back until reaching our final destination, both times it came out with the luggage

Can't help you with ORD though, although when we flew from HNL-LAX-LHR we got the stroller back at LAX so could be the same at any US point but don't quote me on that!
Just wondering can you check in both the stroller and car seat or only one? I’m trying to find out but the Qatar Airlines website is down and doesn’t have any information. My son is 2.5 years old so doesn’t count as an infant anymore. Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.