Community
Wiki Posts
Search

can someone other than driver get the miles

Search this Thread

Old Aug 31, 2005, 8:06 am
Original Poster

can someone other than driver get the miles

wife is renting car, can I get the NW miles credited to my account or do they have to go to her account...
Old Sep 12, 2005, 7:39 am

Programs: frontier Elite, Hertz PC
I rented from Thrifty in PHL and got miles when my mother put the rental under her name. From other posts, my understanding is they don't really care. Just give the frequent flyer number at check-in (pay the extra $2.00 fee for miles), and the miles will be credited.
Old Sep 13, 2005, 8:22 pm

Originally Posted by caseynshan
wife is renting car, can I get the NW miles credited to my account or do they have to go to her account...
We've done that before with Thrifty for another airline and had no problems. just give them the number. I don't think they check names. Even if they did, since it's your wife and thus I'm assuming you have the same surname, it shouldn't be an issue.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.