Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

OT: Anyone tried asiawebdirect.com to book hotel?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2007, 11:36 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-E

Hi,

Mrs Wooe, Little Wooe and I are flying on points to BKK. Does anyone have any experience booking accomodation with the above website? It seems to be legit.

Thanks in advance!

Wooe
Old Jun 20, 2007, 2:15 am

Programs: Aeroplan, Miles ‘n More, Thai Royal Orchid Plus
I don't know that one, but I've booked on Asiatravel.com for years and always found them more than satisfactory. They also have a good hotline for those times when you arrive unexpectedly at the airport during high season and need a room. I've also used their services for Kuala Lumpur.
Old Jun 22, 2007, 8:05 am

Programs: UA 1K/3MM, AA EXP/3MM, DL MM, former fan of TWA
I've looked at a small sample of the pricing of asiawebdirect.com (which seems to be a portal to other sites, basically) and asiatravel.com for some familiar BKK hotels, and the pricing seems to be pretty close. I am also a frequent user of asiatravel.com and have been satisfied.

For some discussion about a different site (asiarooms.com) which may have slightly lower prices, but more restrictive terms, you can see this thread.
Old Jun 22, 2007, 7:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AC-E
Thanks for the replies!

Wooe

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.